[Xymon] debbuging DOWNTIME

Steven Carr sjcarr at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 09:20:27 CET 2012

The format for DOWNTIME is the following:
DOWNTIME=day:starttime:endtime[,day:starttime:endtime]
DOWNTIME=columns:day:starttime:endtime:cause[,columns:day:starttime:endtime:cause]So
search for lines which don't match those formats. The error would seem to
suggest that instead of one of the attributes it got the word maintenance
so you could search for "=maintenance" or ":maintenance" to see where the
value is.

If you have dynamically generated your config file from a CMDB then the
template you have used for the line has gone wrong somewhere, I'd suggest
debugging that code to find out why it has corrupted an entry.

Steve