[Xymon] Dashes preferred

David Welker dewelker at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 13:52:30 CET 2012

Ryan,

Thanks for the reply.  Granted I didn't add much detail because this is in
"preparation" of adding clients, so this is just the Xymon display server
(a default install) I'm dealing with.  It's a very basic config using RH5
or RH6 (happens on both) and the latest(?) version of Xymon - 4.3.7.  I
used to play with an older version (back when it was named "Hobbit") that
did display the dashes, which is why I'm asking - to see if this is just a
new setting and/or a bug - and I've tried to make it as simple as possible
for anyone to replicate.

Thanks,