[Xymon] Xymon Monitor for Vmware ESXi

Gudmundur Ingvarsson gudm00 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 13:35:36 CET 2012

 Well there is a new version online now which includes Stevens changes.

 I've also updated the SVN with the code so that is online now.

regards

Gudmo

It would be good if you could use SourceForge's subversion too.

Regards,

Malcolm

--

BBWin Development - The Windows client for Big Brother and Xymon

http://bbwin.sourceforge.net

http://xymon.sourceforge.net

Xymon at xymon.com