[Xymon] Xymon Monitor for Vmware ESXi

Svenni sveinn at sveinng.com
Sat Feb 18 18:27:03 CET 2012

Hi all.

I hope you find this monitoring script useful.
My college and I cooked it up tailored to our environment but later decided
to share it with the rest of the world in hope to receive some feedback,
ideas and patches.
I know there is a lot of room for improvement and our goal is to improve
the script with help from you guys.

Remember: sharing is caring
 - so please share your thoughts or patches.

Regards,
Svenni