[Xymon] monitoring aggregated network traffic

Jeremy Laidman jlaidman at rebel-it.com.au
Wed Feb 15 23:57:36 CET 2012

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 6:53 AM, Martin Flemming
<martin.flemming at desy.de> wrote:

> Ok, correction ... I can't see the ifsum-graph
> on the default trend-page, but if i take on graph of the trend-page
> and change the service=ports to service=ifsum
> then i got the graph :-)
>
> But how can i display this on the default trend-page ?

>From the "how to setup custom graphs" page:

"If you want the graph included with the other graphs on the trends
column, you must add it to the GRAPHS setting in the
~xymon/server/etc/xymonserver.cfg file."

So in your case, add ",ifsum" to your GRAPHS setting and then reload
the trends page.

Cheers
Jeremy