[Xymon] Disable one service on all machines

Rolf Schrittenlocher schritte at hebis.uni-frankfurt.de
Wed Feb 8 09:39:06 CET 2012

Hi,

I'd like to disable one service on all machines temporarily. For one
machine I  use
./bb $BBDISP "disable `hostname`.<service> some text  like 12h night an
weekend no test"
Of course I can do this for every host  but I wonder if there is a
one-liner for disabling the service on all machines.  I read in an older
posting that the web-interface hobbit-enadis.sh should show "ALL" as an
option both for hosts and tests, but in our case (xymon 4.3.0) it
doesn't show an option  "ALL" in the field "hosts" but only in "tests",

thanks for hints

Rolf

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Rolf Schrittenlocher

HeBIS-IT, Senckenberganlage 31, 60054 Frankfurt
Tel: (49) 69 - 798 28908   Fax: (49) 69 798 28817
LBS: lbs-f at mlist.uni-frankfurt.de
Persoenlich: schritte at hebis.uni-frankfurt.de