[Xymon] Blog entry about Big Brother

Richard Crane richard.crane at haskins.yale.edu
Tue Feb 7 18:41:38 CET 2012

On Feb 5, 2012, at 10:46 PM, Sean MacGuire wrote:

> 	I'm no longer with Quest, and for those who don't know
> me, I'm the guy that wrote the original Big Brother.

Another one of your many fans -- my use of BB also dates back to near the beginning (can't even remember not having BB/Xymon not running somewhere!)
One point I haven't seen mentioned was the inspired decision to make it easy to extend -- almost immediately I/we started writing little custom scripts to add features.

Richard Crane
-------
Haskins Laboratories / (203) 865-6163 X 275 /  FAX (203) 865-8963
300 George Street/New Haven, CT 06511