[Xymon] xymon compiling issues on Mac OSX 10.6 (darwin)

Scott Pfister icepickjazz at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 00:20:10 CET 2012

Francois,

Your right, mac ports makes the install of xymon easy. Mac users should use
that unless the had a specific reason not to like me.   haven't had any any
problems with macports, rather I just wanted to do some testing to mirror
our current production xymon server which was running 4.2.3.  I needed to
compile 4.2.3  and test.  Then I complied 4.3.3, 4.3.4, 4.3.5, and now up
to 4.3.7.   I can't recall the version of xymon on macports, but it was at
a higher version at the time.

Keep up the good work.