[Xymon] Blog entry about Big Brother

Clark, Sean sean.clark at twcable.com
Mon Feb 6 13:36:32 CET 2012

Wow! Great entry. I loved your product, And used it from 1998-2003 -- we had email exchanges about how to deal with ISP's and licensing, and you were incredibly reasonable. Sorry to hear about quest being so unceremonious about the dumping.

How is Rob doing? you guys keep in touch? He we a good guy too..