[Xymon] File Monitor in Central Mode on WinXP

Jacob Paul Jordan paul at shadowsoft.com
Wed Feb 1 17:20:52 CET 2012

That did not make any difference.  To be clear, xymon is finding the
file but it is ignoring the noexist.  So instead of an error if the file
is there, it shows that everything is fine. This works fine on a linux
client, but it is not working on a windows client.  The following is
what xymon is showing:

[file:c:/publicdata/logs/shouldnotbehere.txt]
type:0x00020 (file)
mode:777 (not implemented)
linkcount:1
owner:0 (not implemented)