[Xymon] Error with make

Vernon Everett everett.vernon at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 06:43:37 CET 2012

Hi

Well, perhaps more useful than you thought. It gave me determination.
I figured if you made it work, then it must be possible, and I must have
done something wrong.
So I started over, from the beginning, by the numbers.
And it worked!
I have no idea what I did differently, but I now have it installed. And
running.
Now to install a few clients.

Cheers
Vernon