[Xymon] Xymon web interface missing?

Elliott Barrere Elliott.Barrere at mywedding.com
Wed Dec 19 20:05:34 CET 2012

Hi all,

I have a fresh install of Xymon on CentOS 5, following the instructions here:

http://xymon.sourceforge.net/xymon/help/install.html

There were no errors during configure or install, but now when trying to access the URL, I see a directory listing (folders called gifs, help, html, menu, etc) rather than the Xymon web interface.

Sorry to pose this question here, but I have no idea how this is supposed to work.  Should there be an index.php/index.html that is missing or somehow didn't get installed?  An Alias to the correct file in the Apache config (xymon.conf)?

Thanks for any help!