[Xymon] RRD Graph stopped graphing

Gore, David W (David) david.gore at verizon.com
Thu Dec 20 04:25:14 CET 2012

I haven't done this myself but my coworker has used it to fix graphing on one of my scripts that went from every 5 minutes to every 15 minutes:

rrdtool tune your.rrd --heartbeat lambda:1200 # I don't know why he used 1200 since it seems like you would use 900

Regardless try man rrdtool to see the details.

~David