[Xymon] upcoming release / trunk / ipv6

Stephan Seitz s.seitz at secretresearchfacility.com
Wed Dec 19 11:18:51 CET 2012

Hi!

I'm currently going to setup some "cloud" infrastructure as a training
platform to get a deeper insight into very recent developments, like
nested virtualization, storage failover and a lot of IPv6.

Since my fellow hobbit did very well over the last couple of years, I'ld
really like to stay with xymon.

My question targets the proposed IPv6 capabilities in the upcoming
release. Is it worth to give a try to the code in trunk? Or is it too
early for resiliant statements?
Also, should I expect big configuration differences between 4.3.10 and
the cutting edge?

Thanks for your suggestions!

Cheers,

- Stephan