[Xymon] xymon graphs are not visible

cleaver at terabithia.org cleaver at terabithia.org
Mon Dec 17 23:53:00 CET 2012

> How did you install Xymon?
>
> On 12/17/2012 05:23 PM, Ashwin Agarwal wrote:
>> Actually i checked that /xymon-cgi directory. Found that
>> "showgraph.sh " is missing there.  Can anybody please give me what
>> is mentioned in that script. I will copy it and see if it works.
>>
>> Thank you, Ashwin.

Yeah, sounds like there may have been an issue on install. FWIW,
showgraph.sh is just a wrapper for showgraph.cgi. On my system it looks
like this, but adjust your paths as needed:

=== begin ====
#!/bin/sh

# This is the Xymon CGI script interface to showgraph.cgi
#
# Install this script in your webservers' cgi-bin directory

. /usr/share/xymon/server/etc/cgioptions.cfg
 exec /usr/share/xymon/server/bin/showgraph.cgi $CGI_SHOWGRAPH_OPTS

HTH,
-jc