[Xymon] bbwin .13 cpu utilization always shows as high

Matthew Harris MatthewHarris at air-watch.com
Tue Dec 11 13:39:48 CET 2012

I hate to message you guys all the time, this is the first time I have worked with Linux before, and I wanted xymon to be the project I put my time into, for learning it.  I have been requested to do a couple things with Xymon and I am at a loss for how to do them.  I have a mostly windows environment and he wants to have specific alerts when it comes to hardware events, I am running in central mode, so I know xymon is monitoring the hardware event messages.  He also wants to ignore all other messages so the icon and page will only turn Red for hardware events.  I know there are other tools for monitoring hardware, but he is impressed with the little amount I have set up and wants to do what we can to utilize xymon.

Matthew Harris
Datacenter Ops

O | +1 404.902.xxxx
C | +1 404.xxx.xxxx
F | +1 404.902.xxxx
MatthewHarris at air-watch.com
www.air-watch.com

This communication is confidential and is intended to be privileged pursuant to applicable law. If you are not a designated recipient of this message, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this message or its attachments. Notify the sender by replying to this message and delete or destroy all copies of this message and attachments in all media. Thank you.