[Xymon] Script launched but no column appears

Henrik Størner henrik at hswn.dk
Fri Aug 31 11:25:36 CEST 2012

On 31-08-2012 10:48, Benjamin Boudoir wrote:
> The client is not a ghost, it's monitored since months and works well.
> The packets are probably recieved because I can see it in the client data on
> the server.

If you can see it in the *client* data, then you are sending it the
wrong way. Custom status checks should use a *status* message when sent
to the Xymon server - if you use "client" data messages, then nothing
happens unless you have a module running on the Xymon server to pick up
those data and do something with them.

See http://www.xymon.com/xymon/help/xymon-tips.html#scripts for more
about custom tests.