[Xymon] Green status

pankaj dorlikar pankaj.dorlikar at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 09:55:54 CEST 2012

Hi,

   Thank you for proving pointers and important clues.
1) Query regarding "server-side test" :
We can know the status of the "down" nodes which are down as per
schedular's instructions. But how this information will help in
setting the blue/green color for those nodes in xymon web page?
I mean how to send this data to xymon server? Also will it cover all the tests?

2) How client cas send to send a "disable" command to server?

thank you

-pankaj

--
Pankaj V. Dorlikar