[Xymon] Xymon 4.3.10 - missing patches?

John Horne john.horne at plymouth.ac.uk
Thu Aug 9 12:10:38 CEST 2012

Hello,

I am today working on upgrading our Xymon server from 4.3.7 to 4.3.10. I
have several patches applied locally, but a few were reported to the
list as possible bugs. In the process of upgrading I am obviously
checking to see if the patches have been applied to the supplied 4.3.10
code.

It seems that http://lists.xymon.com/archive/2012-April/034285.html has
not been applied. Note that this issue occurs in three source files, not
just xymonnet.c.

Is there any reason why it has not been applied or was is just missed?

Thanks,

John.

--
John Horne                   Tel: +44 (0)1752 587287
Plymouth University, UK      Fax: +44 (0)1752 587001