[Xymon] Broken custom graphs on trends page

Ralph Mitchell ralphmitchell at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 01:46:27 CEST 2012

Did you ever get any response on this broken graph issue?  I'm seeing the
same thing now.

I have a system with 11 file systems. Multi-graph shows them in sets of 3,
except for the last 2, which don't show at all.  When I view the page
source, I can see that the link says first=10&count=3. I figure that must
be breaking the graph generator because there are only 2 more graphs to
show.

This is stock 4.3.7, btw.  I'll dig into the code later and see if I can
see why the math miscounts.

Ralph Mitchell