[Xymon] Feature - NTP stratum too high - test shows yellow

Root, Paul Paul.Root at CenturyLink.com
Wed Apr 11 16:03:04 CEST 2012

Nice. I'll have to try that.

Paul Root    - Senior Engineer
Managed Services Systems - CenturyLink

This communication is the property of CenturyLink and may contain confidential or privileged information. Unauthorized use of this communication is strictly