[Xymon] Re-add a dropped test

Asif Iqbal vadud3 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 21:11:30 CEST 2011

On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 2:13 PM, Knox, Wesley <wesley.knox at siemens.com> wrote:
> So I removed a test from bb host and the columns would not disappear.  At
> this point I did the bb drop command and they went away. Now I want to add
> them back and when I add them back into the bb host file they won’t appear.
> Is there a cmd to Un-drop a test or a file I can edit which lists drop
> tests?

what test is this? most tests generate columns dynamically. so even if
you drop it
it will reappear if you are still sending data about that test. so no
"undrop" is needed.

if you have test that depends on an entry in the hosts.cfg (old
bb-hosts) file then
just readd that entry for the column to reappear

Asif Iqbal
PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?