[Xymon] 4.3.5 compile problems Solaris 10 x86

Ralph Mitchell ralphmitchell at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 04:21:18 CEST 2011

There's a Makefile.SunOS in the build directory.  As long as "uname -s"
returns "SunOS", then that file gets included, and in that file there's this
line:

     NETLIBS = -lresolv -lsocket -lnsl

It looks like that line is not being included for some reason.  Dunno why -
still don't have a Solaris system here  :)

Ralph Mitchell