[Xymon] Acknowledgements & History

Nicolas LIENARD nicolas at lienard.name
Thu Sep 8 09:31:01 CEST 2011

Hello

I'd like to know if the Acknowledge History feature is on the road map
of Xymon Dev.

This is a feature which will be very very useful and i'm also impatient
to see it implemented.

Thanks
Regards,
Nico

Hi Henrik or someone who familiar with the Acknowledge-feature,

Sorry for being impatient, I know this seems very minor, but could you
comment on this issue? Why are state changes (Red/Yellow -> Red/Yellow
Ack) not kept in the Hobbit-history?

Is this different Hobbit behaviour comparing to BB?

Many thanks, Peter