[Xymon] Xymon vs Solarwinds

Phil Crooker Phil.Crooker at orix.com.au
Fri Oct 21 02:09:45 CEST 2011

The problem with this is it isn't "official". For PHBs (Pointy Headed
Bosses), it needs to be on the main website, formally laid out. There is
no reference to the wikibooks site on xymon.org that I can find, so how
would they know?

I'm not saying it must be done, just that management types would expect
to see things this way, just like they want a "license"....

Good list, though. I just added our company.

cheers, Phil

>>> On 21/10/2011 at 10:22 AM, in message
<CAD2GW8rbhes=BsEj6oTXFBLJ=+_KEY=OKhRX6tuK-KHVur4XWQ at mail.gmail.com>,

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/System_Monitoring_with_Xymon/User_Guide/The_Xym