[Xymon] External scripts thresholds via hobbit-clients.cfg

Scot Kreienkamp SKreien at la-z-boy.com
Thu Oct 20 15:38:21 CEST 2011

Ralph,

When I removed the DS definition I did get the error message in the log so it looks like it's picking up the line.  But it's not doing anything with it.  I removed all the logfiles so it would be easy to find any error messages, but ten minutes later and nothing except a few peer not up messages from the restart.

Unless Henrik has some suggestions to figure out why it doesn't work I'll probably be forced to make this an external test.  Thanks for your help in troubleshooting though, it's much appreciated.

Scot Kreienkamp
skreien at la-z-boy.com