[Xymon] Trouble shooting alerts

White, Bruce bewhite at fellowes.com
Mon Nov 21 18:06:04 CET 2011

There is a built in network test for ntp.  Check the help for the old -
bb-hosts new - host.cfg.  It is listed in the OTHER NETWORK TESTS
section.

     .......Bruce

 Bruce White
 Senior Enterprise Systems Engineer | Phone: 1-630-671-5169 | Fax: 630-893-1648 | bewhite at fellowes.com | http://www.fellowes.com/