[Xymon] devmon scripts on Xymonton

Buchan Milne bgmilne at staff.telkomsa.net
Mon Nov 14 14:31:59 CET 2011

On Wednesday, 9 November 2011 08:50:17 Galen Johnson wrote:
> Hey folks,
>
> I'm adding a new area to allow people to share their Devmon SNMP scripts
> with the Xymon community.

There is no such thing as 'Devmon SNMP scripts' that people share.

There is a devmon project, which consists of various components, and which has
its own project, ticket system, revision control system.

> Unfortunately, I don't use Devmon myself and
> am unsure what to do for the page template.

Please do not attempt to provide any authoritative information about devmon.
Please link to the devmon sourceforge page.

Regards,
Buchan