[Xymon] Best way to dealing with 100's of tests or Can I build a page that scrolls down instead of across?

Nico nicolas at lienard.name
Sat Nov 12 17:55:43 CET 2011

Hello

Version : xymon 4.3.3

when applying the patch, i got this error

patching file xymongen/loadlayout.c
Hunk #3 succeeded at 419 with fuzz 2 (offset 2 lines).
Hunk #4 succeeded at 449 (offset -10 lines).
Hunk #5 FAILED at 490.
Hunk #6 FAILED at 511.
Hunk #7 succeeded at 501 with fuzz 2 (offset -18 lines).
Hunk #8 FAILED at 534.
Hunk #9 succeeded at 525 with fuzz 1 (offset -18 lines).
3 out of 9 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file xymongen/loadlayout.c.rej

the layout seems a bit different, should  i use version 4.3.5 ?

cheers
Nico