[Xymon] Perl script to monitor EMC Celerra in Xymon

netz-haut - stephan seitz s.seitz at netz-haut.de
Sat Nov 12 14:00:50 CET 2011

Hi,

since I need to integrate EMC VNX (which are obviously re-branded celerra's) in the next
few weeks, I appreciate your script. I'll give it a try, but I'm not really happy with ssh-ing
into the SP's. I can't help, but hobbit/xymon user shouldn't own a sshkey for nasadmin...
Have you tried to get your results via SNMP ?
I haven't checked the available OID's yet, but I expect all necessary values.

At least sysDescr.0 is found
SNMPv2-MIB::sysDescr.0 = STRING: VNX5300 - Flare 5.31.0.0.5.509