[Xymon] XymonQV v0.2.0 with support for appfeed.sh

Darrik Mazey darrik.lists at darmasoft.com
Thu Nov 10 13:41:15 CET 2011

Rense,

First, double-check your redirect and make sure it's not redirecting in
some weird way for appfeed.sh.  Try issuing the http directly via telnet
to 82.  Chances are, http://ip/xymon:82/xymon-cgi/appfeed.sh redirects
to itself.  The browser simply recognizes that and loads the page, but
the http client I use doesn't allow it.  I believe it looks like there
may be a parameter to allow that, in which case I'll add it in to the
next release.

In the meantime, you can force parser 4.3.4 to go back to html parsing
as a workaround in the meanwhile.

Darrik