[Xymon] XymonQV v0.2.0 with support for appfeed.sh

Rob Munsch Munsch at phillycarshare.org
Wed Nov 9 21:31:32 CET 2011

Confirmed I have v0.20;  still shows UNKNOWN and nothing else.  This supports a port number in the hostname, like server.doma.in:8080, yes?  It's hitting the site - I think - because it still shows the Xymon version (4.3.0) correctly.

What's odd is I turned on debug logging, spammed refresh a few times, and have no log.  Closed app, came back in, spammed refresh, still no log.  Confirmed debug logging was still on.  This is on a Droid 2 Global running Android 2.3.3.  I thought I'd read earlier (well, had pointed out to me...) that I should wait for this version before trying it on this Android version?

Re-entered username and password and hit refresh.  Now I get

    Connection error:  Connect to /xx.xx.xx.xx timed out.

with the slash there, which hadn't happened to me before.  Re-entered host as server.doma.in:8080.  Tried again.  Same result.  Scratched head.  Typed email.