[Xymon] Xymond and xymonnet quirks

Poppy, Ben poppy.ben at marshfieldclinic.org
Tue Nov 8 23:55:14 CET 2011

Any progress on this by chance?

-----Original Message-----
From: xymon-bounces at xymon.com [mailto:xymon-bounces at xymon.com] On Behalf Of Poppy, Ben
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2011 8:39 PM
To: henrik at hswn.dk; xymon at xymon.com
Subject: Re: [Xymon] Xymond and xymonnet quirks

Any progress on this issue by chance? Or is there any way to raise the time limit that it alerts at? I did try putting in the following one at a time in the xymonnet CMD line:

--no-ares
--timeout=500
--timelimit=500
--ping-tasks=10

None of them seemed to have had any effect (--timelimit said it wasn't a valid option as well, but that's what is listed in the MAN page)..

I'm ok with the tests taking a while, we don't seem to have an issue. Just want that yellow alert to get off the nongreen page, so our OPs staff stops bugging me about it :)

Thanks