[Xymon] Ext tests for storage devices? EMC Celerra, Sun 7310, Data Domain DD-880 , other?)

Root, Paul Paul.Root at CenturyLink.com
Thu Nov 3 13:20:48 CET 2011

I wrote a script to login to my Sun 7210 arrays and pull a few stats. Makes sure the disks are all ok.

Paul Root    - Engineer III
Managed Services Systems - CenturyLink