[Xymon] Windows 64bit Dell openmanage script

Ricardo Stella stella at rider.edu
Thu Nov 3 01:51:11 CET 2011

Hi,

I got the old SystemCheck.vbs script from the repository and found a reference to make some changes for 64bit OS (2008 R2 here). The obvious one was the registry settings and are good, however the Memory and NICs tests don't produce the correct output (Memory is blank, and NICs are just comments).

Note that I have not tested yet the physical and virtual storage ones.

I briefly looked into the Memory test code and can't see any obvious reasons as to why it's not working. Does anyone have a more up to date script?

Running OMSA 6.5.0 here.

TIA...

--