[Xymon] Core dump in showgraph.cgi with very large "service" name

Jeremy Laidman jlaidman at rebel-it.com.au
Mon May 9 09:40:52 CEST 2011

Hiya

One more bug that I can't track down where to fix.  If I go to a
"showgraph" page and change the "service" value to something
ludicrously large (2k or more), then showgraph.cgi dumps core.  It
happens at different places depending on the size of the value, so
presumably there's a buffer being filled by different things, and one
of them pushes it over the limit.  Sorry I couldn't be more help on
pinpointing the problem.

Cheers
Jeremy