[Xymon] Xymon By Example page.

Buchan Milne bgmilne at staff.telkomsa.net
Tue May 3 13:01:00 CEST 2011

On Monday, 2 May 2011 22:21:54 Soporte Infraestructura Operativa y
Almacenamiento wrote:
> Hi all:
> I really like Xymon so ...
>
> I want to help by doing something like Xymon By Example page (as samba.org
> does) ... covering from basic to too many-times asked setups... this as
> complement to the demo site.
>
> I order to make this are there coding/presentation style guides/standards
> for xymon project? I'm talking about graphics format/size; fonts types,
> file size, compress on zip or tar, etc.
>
> Will wikibooks or sf.net wiki the publication site (if its accepted of
> course) my help?

If you want it to be an official document, it should be part of the project.
So, I would prefer the SF.net Xymon Wiki:

http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/xymon/index.php?title=Main_Page

Please contact me directly if you would like access.

Regards,
Buchan