[Xymon] xymon and couchdb

Olivier AUDRY olivier at audry.fr
Thu Mar 31 11:27:48 CEST 2011

hello Phil

you say that the two cluster node can't talk together ? In this case yes your setup is complex :).

For your information drbd is not shared storage. It's network block replication. For exemple we gto 12k devices and 20mbps network traffic for drbd replication. When we switch we got
exactly the same information on the second node. So we can ack, maintenance etc.

this is very efficient.

oau