[Xymon] problem with xymond_client test

Glenn Attwood attwood at utsc.utoronto.ca
Mon Mar 28 21:54:20 CEST 2011

No worries about any delay, you help is appreciated and I'm sure you're
busy with many other things as well.

First line is:

client permian,utsc,utoronto,ca.

I'll apply the fix from svn and see if that stops the problem.  I was
also going to upgrade to xymon-client 4.3.0 to see if that fixes things
as well.  My guess is that some combination of sed/grep/awk is not
working and the system identifier is not being correctly parsed.

Glenn Attwood
Senior Network Administrator, IITS
University of Toronto Scarborough
416-287-7364