[Xymon] status logs

Mark Jones mjones at mnsi.net
Wed Mar 16 13:32:14 CET 2011

I had wondered if that was the case.

Ok what I was hoping to do was modify the data that devmon supplies to
Xymon.  I guess I will have to figure out the code of devmon now.  Basically
I want to add links to the interface names in the tables from devmon that
link to the graphs instead of having to find the graph on the page as some
of our devices have 50 plus graphs on one page.

Mark Jones
Operations
Managed Network Systems
London Desk 519-679-5207