[Xymon] LFS support check failed for standard file support - xymon 3.0

Soporte Infraestructura Operativa y Almacenamiento soopal at ice.go.cr
Mon Mar 14 17:54:40 CET 2011

Hi all;
I have comment this behavior before to Henrik. (Yes the problem arises for sdt and large fs support).
The script expects some different numbers that the program output.
For example on Solaris 10 32bits the last number that program returns is the maximum value for an int so is 32,767 and the negative sign; as I talked to Henrik looks to me an endiannes issue about that calculation (I guess). Since the value on Solaris Sparc (64bits) is really different.
---
Since I modify the lfs.sh script to let the installation continue I have no invest time to really diagnose/correct the issue.