[Xymon] Xymon 4.3.0 released

Francois Claire fclaire at free.fr
Wed Mar 9 06:33:19 CET 2011

Thanks a lot for your work and congratulations for this new release!

I'm also pleased to announce Xymon 4.3.0 is now available for all Mac OS
X systems through the macports.org project:
http://www.macports.org/ports.php?by=name&substr=xymon

Can we build a wishlist for the features of future releases ?  ;-)

Regards,
Francois.