[Xymon] Xymon 4.3.0 released

Rob Munsch Munsch at phillycarshare.org
Fri Mar 4 19:23:27 CET 2011

 Excellent, thanks.  I had an odd issue that was covered a while back occur on my install; I'd never altered the hostsvc_header file to my recollection, but the menu bar simply didn't appear on many subpages, and quite often the left-gradient would repeat across the page.

As per the old thread (recopied below), I moved /home/xymon/server/web/ elsewhere, ran another make install, and all now seems to be well.

----
I never touched these files myself. I just renamed web to web.old and did a reinstall. Fixed everything.

Thanks Henrik!

Jason Chambers
IT Help Desk Associate

GEOSOFT INC.