[Xymon] xymon 4.3 ipad/hover workaround

Mark Hinkle hinkman at hinkman.com
Sat Jul 23 05:35:32 CEST 2011

<insert typical "not a developer" disclaimer>

Didn't see any posted work-around in the list archives. The following seems
to work for me on the ipad by creating a "go nowhere" link that the ipad can
use to open the menus. Hope it works for others.

In the ~xymon/server/etc/xymonmenu.cfg file, I added the '<a
href="javascript:;">' anchor around the top-level menu items. Like:

Seems to do the trick. All credit for this workaround goes to the responses
on this page:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/493175/how-can-i-create-an-empty-html-anc
hor-so-the-page-doesnt-jump-up-when-i-click

--
Mark Hinkle
hinkman at hinkman.com