[Xymon] client problems

Scot Kreienkamp SKreien at la-z-boy.com
Fri Jul 8 01:19:23 CEST 2011

Hi Malcolm,

Do you think you can update it to fix the problem?  BBWin has other issues as well, mostly around logs from what I remember, but even so it's the best one out there that I'm aware of.

I didn't think anyone was actively working on BBWin anymore. Anything you can share with us mere mortals?  ;-)

Sent from my iPad