[xymon] icon animation

Matthew Moldvan mmoldvan at csc.com
Wed Jan 26 17:59:43 CET 2011

If you right click on the image and select "Open image in new tab" you'll
get the full name of the GIF your web browser is pointing to.  Generally
the gifs are in "/usr/lib64/xymon/server/www/gifs", but may be different
in your Apache config.  When you open the image in a new tab, does it
flash (i.e. green-recent.gif for a flashing green)?  If not, you can
replace the file called green-recent.gif in the path above to change the
image that is loaded by default.

Hope that helps,
Matt.

Unix System Administrator