[xymon] Monitoring /tmp usage

Rob Munsch Munsch at phillycarshare.org
Wed Jan 19 22:25:14 CET 2011

Yeah - In client data, df doesn't even show it.  At the command line, tho, a plain "df" *does* show it - as Filesystem "none."  I am assuming Xymon is quietly, and normally quite correctly, ignoring any output that doesn't show an actual physical file system.

Has anyone tried monitoring any kind of RAMdisk before..?