[xymon] test files is white

dOCtoR MADneSs doctor at makelofine.org
Fri Jan 7 19:38:07 CET 2011

Hi,  Happy new year !

On both servers I defined test file for each. When do go the webpages for the "files" test, everything is ok, i can see the tested files and statuses, with good colors. but when viewing from the main view (with all tests) the files icon is white. i tried to purge cache on my browsers, with no effect. i can attach screenshots if needed.