[xymon] TS - Is there a way to make the notes page go to a new window?

Nordquist, Daniel Daniel.Nordquist at orlandohealth.com
Fri Jan 7 15:27:30 CET 2011

I'm running xymon 4.2.3 and I have noticed that the file names mentioned have changed in a lot of comments on this list, but my file names are still the old bb file names.

I added this --doc-window to bbgenopts in the hobbitserver.cfg file and it broke the links in bb2 and any servers I had a notes file for.

Just FYI for anyone else trying this...