[xymon] How to create own XYMON custom page like "Views" -> "All non-green view" in www.xymon.com

Jayanta Kundu jayantak007 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 08:37:13 CET 2011

Hi Ralph Mitchel,

I would like to display following line into my own XYMON page:

Pre-paid->  SMS (xxx)     [?]  ->  [?]

(i) Where (xxx) is the number of Invalid Object/SMS/Provisioning etc. It is
nothing but simple SQL query output.
(ii) [?] is the XYMON satatus icon(green/yellow/red etc.) depending on the
threshold level.

Actually i want to create similar type of page in my own XYMON setup
environment like once we open the URL www.xymon.com and select the menu
option "Views" -> "All non-green view" we can see the following short of
screen:

*All Monitored Systems OK
*
  1 events received in the past 57 minutes Fri Jan 7 07:32:40 2011
home.scheel.dk http [image:
red]<http://www.xymon.com/xymon-cgi/historylog.sh?HOST=home.scheel.dk&SERVICE=http&TIMEBUF=Fri_Jan_7_00:01:35_2011>
[image:
>From -> To] [image:
green]<http://www.xymon.com/xymon-cgi/historylog.sh?HOST=home.scheel.dk&SERVICE=http&TIMEBUF=Fri_Jan_7_07:32:40_2011>

Kindly let us know how to achive above screen in my own xymon setup. Kindly
let me know the files name and parameter name need to change.

With Regards,
Jayanta.